SAL & Caldeira Advogados, Lda., Resulted from the merger of two law firms, JCA - José Caldeira Associados, Lda. (2002-2005) its facilities were at Rua General Pereira D'Eça nº 90 and SAL Consultoria e Investimentos, Lda, located at Av. Mao Tse Tung nº 858 (1999-2003).
After the merger the company was called SAL & Caldeira Advogados e Consultores, Lda. (2003-2009) the company was located at Av. Do Zimbabwe nº 1214.
From 2010 until the present we are at Av. Julius Nyerere nº 3412, having occupied two different offices in the same address.